|MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2019
Please note orders placed between now and Monday 7th January 2019 won't be processed until after the 7th.
From the Team at The Art of Stickers, we wish you a Very Merry Christmas, Prosperous and Safe New Year in 2019.
Vector Artwork for Digital Printing
We operate a digital printer than produces prints on a variety of materials, we focus mostly on Self Adhesive Vinyl (SAV) to produce stickers and large format graphics for Automotive, Commercial, Marine and Personal applications.
When submitting artwork for printing, vector graphics is usually the easiest to work with and has a small file size when compared to raster graphics.
When submitting vector graphics please be aware of the following before sending your file:
- We print using the CYMKLcLmLk using a Roland XR-640
- Where possible, artwork to be supplied as an EPS file or PDF contain vector graphics.
- Artwork to be scaled to finished size of print required
- Contour and Die Cut lines to be indicated with an obvious stroke/outline colour
- Contour and die cut lines to be grouped together
- Convert all fonts to outlines/curves/paths
- Placed and linked images to be embedded into submitted files
- If necessary, include a bleed if colour extend to edge to be cut