Postage & Freight FAQ
Where will my order be dispatched from?
All orders are dispatched from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
How much will postage cost?
Postage is calculated in the cart on at checkout. Postage cost depends on the items, size, weight and destination to which our products will ship.
Will my sticker be safe in the mail?
- Yes, We have had very few problems with damaged mail. We pack all decals with cardboard to protect the decal and larger decals are sent in a strong mailing tube.
- Other orders are custom packed to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
Will you email me once my order is mailed out?
- Yes, you will receive an email as soon as your payment is confirmed and when your order has been mailed out.
When will I get my order?
- We generally ship small orders within 24 - 72 hours after payment has been confirmed, however larger and complicated orders may take more time. In busy periods there may also be slighty longer delays.
- Australian Orders are shipped mostly via Australia Post. International Orders are shipped via Air Mail.
- At times we may elect to use couriers and freight forwarding companies to deliver your order. In these cases we will provide you with appropriate tracking numbers.
I haven't received my order yet?
If you are in Australia, please allow up to 7 business days for Regular and Registered Postage and 2 business days for Express Post for delivery from the time you receive your postage notification. If you have not received it in this time, please contact your local post office to check if they are holding it. If not, please contact us with your postal details for follow up. Please note that we cannot resend orders that have been sent via the Regular Post system.
If we have supplied you with an Australia Post Tracing number, it can be entered at www.auspost.com.au/tracking
International customers, please allow up to 21 days for delivery from the time you receive your postage notification. If you have not received it in this time, please contact your local post office to check if they are holding it. If not, please contact us with your postal details for follow up.