What exactly are vector graphics?
- Vector graphics are produced with nodes and lines.
- Between two nodes a straight line runs.
- An enclosed shape is created when the last line meets the first node.
- The distance between each node and line can be increased or decreased.
- This type of graphic is produced with applications such as Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW.
- They are great for making stickers and signs as they scale infinity without lost of clarity.
- There are no variations in colour unless intentional.
- The quality doesn't deteriorate if making image smaller and then larger.