|MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2019
Please note orders placed between now and Monday 7th January 2019 won't be processed until after the 7th.
From the Team at The Art of Stickers, we wish you a Very Merry Christmas, Prosperous and Safe New Year in 2019.
Privacy and Security Policy
- The Art of Stickers is a business based in Brisbane, Queensland and believes in the privacy of our customers and will limit the amount of information we collect and store on our website about our customers.
- We only keep data that will allow us to fulfill your order, deliver it to your specified addresses and information on how to contact you which is typically email and telephone.
- This data allows us to give our customers basic customer service such orders history and to keep in contact about any current orders and promotions.
- We will never share, sell, trade or rent any of our customers information unless instructed by an Australian Court of Law.
- Account Customers, Subscribers to our mailing list and people we been in general contact with will only receive information regarding The Art of Stickers.
- We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our website.
- Our website uses Industry Standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layers) to encrypt our customers data between our website at www.stickerart.com.au and our customers web browser. Please click the padlock icon in your browser to verify SSL status.
- No identifiable financial data is collected by The Art of Stickers on our website.
- All credit card transactions are processed through reputable companies using industry standard secure encrypted lines to their systems, none of our customers credit card details are ever entered or processed on www.stickerart.com.au.
- We use SecurePay for real time online credit card processing. SecurePay is owned by Australia Post and you can be assured that they use the best practices to process credit card information.
- We also have an option to pay using Papal, another secure online credit card processor.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
- Please send an email to email@example.com making sure that you send it from the address that you want unsubscribed.
- If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent with an @stickerart.com.au in the email address, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
- If you have any concern or privacy issues about The Art of Stickers or our website www.stickerart.com.au please email us at email@example.com or call 04747 94747 in Australia Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
- The Art of Stickers and its website www.stickerart.com.au is owned and operated by Wayne Boustead and is available to be contacted on 04747 94747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org