What are Vinyl decals and how are they made, how long do they last, are they safe on my car, etc?
- Please Click Here for information on Vinyl Decals.
How do I place an order on your website?
- When you visit the stickerart.com.au online shop, you can browse the different categories. If you find an item that you would like to purchase, click on the picture and you will be taken to the product page, depending on the item. Simply select the options that you would like and the price will be automatically calculated. Once you have selected your preferred options (if any), you can then type in the quantity you require and click 'Add To Cart'. you will then be taken to the What's In My Cart? webpage with a summary of the items in your shopping cart, from this webpage you remove items from your cart and update quantities, there is also a Shipping Estimator button underneath the shopping cart summary, you can click on this and a new window will open with the shipping estimator, enter the relevant details and you will be able to find out how much postage will be for your order. You may continue to browse the site and add more items to your shopping cart.
- Once you have the items you want in the shopping cart, you are ready to checkout. To checkout, you can click via the button at the top right hand corner or from the Shopping Cart webpage. Once you click checkout you will be taken either to a page to sign in or if you are already signed in, you will be taken to the Delivery Information page. If you are taken to the sign in page, you will need to create an account or if you have an existing account you will need to enter your email address and password that you signed up with. Once you are at the Delivery Information Page you can select the delivery method that you prefer. Once you have done this, click continue and you will then be taken to the payment information page where you can select on the payment method that you wish to use, you can then click next and you will be taken to the Order Confirmation page. Check to make sure that all details of your order are correct and follow any instructions on this page to make the payment you selected, once you have done this you can click the Confirm Order button and will be taken to a summary page where you can print out your order, you will also receive an email confirming your order. Once your payment for the order is confirmed, you will be notified and your order will be sent out as soon as possible, you will also be notified when your order has been dispatched. If you have any problems using the website, please contact us .
How do I pay?
Where are you based?
When will my order be sent?
- Most orders are sent within 1 - 4 business days.
- Larger and complicated order may take longer.
- We always aim to get your order out in a timely fashion.
Can I pick up my decals?
Do you have a shop?
- We have a workshop in Underwood and the majority of our items are made to order, we do not have a display area at this stage.
How much will postage cost?
- Postage is displayed on the product pages, in the cart and at checkout.
- We have options such as Regular Post, Registered Post and Express Post within Australia.
- International customers can choose Regular Airmail and Express Airmail.
Can you send out a printed catalogue?
- No, We do not have a printed catalogue at this time, please check our website .
Is it safe to purchase from you?
- Yes, we never see or require any of your financial information and all Credit Card payments are done either by SecurePay or PayPal, who both are leading online payment companies with the best security practices.
I have a business and would like to get a quote on bulk decals, can I get a quote?
- Yes, please contact us to discuss what you would like to order. We offer discounts depending on the size of the order.
I need to call you on the phone, when is the best time?
- Our hours are 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday, please call 04747 94747
I'm a international customer, can I purchase items of you?
- Yes, we can currently only accept PayPal payments from international customers.
Will my sticker be safe in the mail?
- Yes, we have had very few problems with damaged or lost mail. We pack all decals with cardboard to protect the decal and larger decals are sent in a strong mailing tube.
I've tried emailing you several times and you aren't emailing me back?
- We try to reply to all emails within 24 hours during Monday to Friday, however, sometimes it may take up to 48 hours because of other commitments, the weekend or holidays. If you haven't received a reply within this time. Please resend the email. Also, please check that your reply email address is correct or that our return email is not in your spam folder. You can also contact us by telephone, please see the contact page for information.